Technical Sales Consultant – Architectural Products
This is an exciting opportunity in the ultra premium architectural products industry for a polished and successful sales professional with excellent communication skills and a degree in architecture, business administration or engineering to support our fast growing business.
Candidates must have recent, significant experience in selling architectural products, preferably curtain walls, windows and doors, to high profile architects for high profile projects.
You will be working on the award winning and internationally renowned Vitrocsa sliding glass wall system known for its outstanding quality and the world’s slimmest profiles.
Provide technical consulting to high level clients, mainly architects
Develop new distribution channels nation-wide
Create sales documents
Prepare estimates for high-end projects in close cooperation with the estimating department
Provide presentations to new clients
Maintain excellent relationships with our discerning clients
- Experience in selling architectural products, preferably curtain walls or high- end windows and doors
- Minimum of 7 years of experience selling high end architectural products
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture or associated technical field preferred
- Strong aptitude for technical issues
- Full understanding of marketing techniques
- Software skills: Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Highly organized
- Located in NY
- The high profile of our clients requires maturity and exceptional professionalism
An interest in modern architecture is advantageous.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working for a successful team, please email us your resume.
Vitrocsa USA (www.vitrocsausa.com), a Division of Goldbrecht Inc, provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects world-wide. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world’s slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of world famous and award winning architects. Vitrocsa USA is growing at an astonishing speed and the dynamics in our company offer extraordinary career opportunities.