CAREERSExperienced Project Manager
(Los Angeles / Culver City)
This is an exciting opportunity in the ultra premium architectural products industry for a detail-oriented and creative individual with excellent communication skills and a degree in engineering. The Project Manager has many years of experience in managing architectural products and working closely with architects, contractors and internal teams.
- Manage top-level projects for luxury homes in prime locations throughout North America
- Interact with top architects and general contractors
- Coordinate luxury glass sliding wall projects from take-over to completion
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Oversee the shop drawing process
- Supervise the installation process and installation teams
- Degree or Diploma in engineering
- 3+ years of field experience with high end residential/commercial construction
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- 3-5 years of working directly with architects/general contractors
- Broad experience in managing architectural products
- Software skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook
- Understanding and reading of plans/shop drawings
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Highly organized
- Maturity and professionalism
An interest in modern architecture would be advantageous.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working for a successful team, please email us your resume.
Vitrocsa USA (www.vitrocsausa.com), a Division of Goldbrecht Inc, provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects world-wide. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world’s slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of world famous and award winning architects.