Director of Operations
Goldbrecht LLC, a provider of luxury fenestration solutions is looking for an experienced Director of Operations with a focus on manufacturing to support its fast-growing business. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on individual with strong manufacturing experience and proven success in leading a dynamic team.
This role has broad responsibility for overall management that ensures a safe work environment, maximizes profitable growth, drives quality improvements, develops a technically qualified work force and reduces operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements. The Director of Operations will direct day-to-day operations to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly expectations.
Experience in the architectural products industry, custom manufacturing or precision manufacturing is required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for all internal and external operation management tasks related to manufacturing including defining goals, improving processes and resolving problems
- Translates customer requirements into manufacturing strategies
- Develop operations related plans, budgets, policies and procedures
- Lead, support, and manage all operations staff except for the engineering team and project management team
- Implement a regular reporting system for each ownership group
- Taking a leadership role in major company responsibilities. This includes: production, purchasing, logistics, quality, compliance, vehicles and machinery, inventory, leasing and facility management, updating processes and protocols and maintaining constant communication with ownership groups
- Handling all administrative items necessary to ensure that company is compliant with any and all requirements and benchmarks
- Building and maintaining a culture of recognition and team spirit
- Coaching and elevating performance of direct reports through goal-setting, coaching and providing timely feedback. Triggering corrective action processes as necessary
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a role with broad responsibilities that included planning, production, quality control, lean initiatives, supply chain, material management, logistics
- Minimum of 10 years in a leading management position
- 15-20 years post college work experience – the last 10 years in a manufacturing environment
- Experienced in leading production, office staff and external teams
- Experienced working with architects, general contractors and glass manufacturers strongly preferred
- Prior experience working with glass and glazing is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Engineering or Business Administration
- Background in a field that required a high level of precision
- Demonstrable track record as the "go to" person to tactfully resolve issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful situations and remain calm
If you are interested in working in a successful team, please contact us by sending us your resume.
Goldbrecht LLC (www.vitrocsausa.com) provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects world-wide. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world's slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of world famous and award-winning architects.
Goldbrecht Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.