This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented machine operator to join Goldbrecht LLC, the leader in the luxury fenestration industry. The machine operator is responsible for cutting aluminum profiles on a double-miter saw.
The successful candidate will be using a CNC machine to cut profiles to specific lengths as defined by the cutting software. The candidate will be expected to learn the difference between our profiles so that the proper profiles can be selected and cut. Once cut, the profiles will be separated and stacked accordingly for movement to the subsequent operations.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints/drawings
- Excellent math skills
- Comfortable working with metric and imperial measurement systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience handling/machining metals with an emphasis on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Strong communication skills
- Above average abilities using computers
- Familiar with use of machinist and measuring tools including (but not limited to) calipers, squares, deburring tools, files, taps, drills, etc.
- Able to move around in workshop conditions
- Able to work standing for a full shift
- Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work overtime/weekends when required
- NTMA Certification (or equivalent) preferred
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualification.
Goldbrecht LLC provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world's slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of award winning architects.
Goldbrecht LLC is an equal opportunity employer.