Experienced R&D Engineer
Goldbrecht LLC, a provider of luxury fenestration solutions is looking for an experienced R&D Engineer to work on our ever-growing volume of R&D projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a flexible and hands-on individual with a degree in mechanical engineering, physics or a related field.
In addition to performing high-level design and engineering work, the mechanical engineer will lead a team of engineers and collaborate with engineers in Germany and Switzerland. Ideal candidates will have recent work experience in an R&D environment preferably with products used in building construction.
- Research, design, evaluate and innovate products and equipment to meet market needs
- Guide and manage product development, including fabrication drawings and work instructions
- Perform mechanical design and engineering of luxury fenestration components
- Develop and oversee manufacturing of newly designed projects
- Coordinate and oversee engineering tasks, including design, computer simulation, prototyping, fabrication, assembly and implementation of QA procedures
- Closely work together with legal department for trademark protection
- Lead team of engineers
- Improve current products for the US market
- Understand a custom situation and develop a tailored solution for it
- Reconcile all technical issues with our factory and other internal departments
- Degree or Diploma in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience preferably in both industrial and research settings
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Software skills: AutoCAD, Inventor/Autodesk, Microsoft Office
- Creativity and self-motivation to solve unique technical problems
- Practical workshop experience (Metal working)
- Flexible and hands-on
- Strong communication skills
- Language skills: fluent in English
- Fenestration experience is a strong plus
- Experience in collaborating with patent lawyers is a plus
If you are interested in working for a successful team, please send us your resume.
Goldbrecht LLC provides highly innovative fenestration solutions for exceptional architectural projects. Our internationally renowned glass sliding system is built and engineered on the basis of Swiss watch technology. With the world's slimmest sightlines, this unique luxury product is the first choice of award winning architects.
Goldbrecht Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.