Goldbrecht is currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer to support its fast growing business. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer who combines creative problem solving skills, a calm demeanor, and good communication skills. Ideal candidates will have recent work experience in the residential home construction industry – preferably high end custom home building.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day. If you are interested in working in a successful team, please email your resume to [email protected].
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Collaborate with sales team and CAD team to ensure that production and implementation of the product fulfills the architect's design requests.
· Inspect drawings for planning, manufacturing and installation issues with an eye for the aesthetics and function of the overall design.
· Broker problem resolution discussions with architect and builder and offer practical, workable solutions.
· Manage expectations between various stake holders; create and communicate realistic goals for timelines and budgets.
· Collaborate with R&D team to develop solutions for custom projects.
· Be able to work and communicate effectively with engineering, CAD, project management and production departments.
· Flexible, hands on person who pays meticulous attention to detail.
· Some travel in the domestic US to job sites.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Project Engineer.
· Experience working with architects, general contractors and glass manufacturers.
· Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering is a must.
· Background that includes experience working in an environment that required custom solutions and/or a high level of precision is a plus.
· Demonstrable track record as the "go to" person to tactfully resolve client issues.
· Prior experience working with glass and glazing is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to work in stressful situations and remain calm.
· Knowledge of AutoCAD.