Looking to work for an exciting and unique luxury product line? Interested in working for a fast-paced yet innovative company? If so, Goldbrecht is currently looking for a Window Installation Supervisor to work on several projects within the United States. For immediate consideration, please email your resume as a word attachment to [email protected]
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Train, instruct, and supervise an installation team of 3-4 people.
- Install high end windows and doors for smaller projects.
- Oversee larger projects from the initial to completion phase.
- Work closely with general contractors, project managers, and manufacturing to coordinate delivery and installation of windows and doors.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time within the United States.
- Minimum of 5 years of lead experience and 5 years of window and doors installation experience.
- Proficient in CAD, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prior experience in Construction, Carpentry, or Fenestration Industry is a plus.
- Experience using optical, digital leveling, and measuring devices is required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.